Monday, April 16, 2012

Thankful for God's protection

Tonight I am thankful for God's protection on my brother, Nathanael.

Rosanna and I were running some errands this afternoon when we got a call from Andy telling us that there had been an accident involving Nate's eye and to come home right away to take him to the hospital.

Upon arriving home we learned that while playing together with their Airsoft guns this afternoon Andy accidentally shot Nate in the eye. They are usually extremely careful to ensure that they are wearing proper eye protection, and I am sure they will be even more careful after today.

Lesson Learned:
Don't mess with Andy!
The doctor says it is just a broken blood vessel and that it should heal in about two weeks. I am so thankful that it appears there will be no permanent damage to his vision. Praise the Lord!

God is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment